Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Welcome to My "The Sims Freeplay" blog posts

Hello everyone!  Welcome to my first blog post about The Sims Freeplay.  If you are reading this, you are probably like me and you are addicted to the game.  I have trouble putting it down, and when I do, I am counting the minutes until I can pick it up again.  I fall asleep playing it at night and it is the first thing I do in the morning before work.  I have been playing the game on my Kindle Fire since the beginning of October, so I consider myself a relatively new player.  But in this time, I have learned a lot about the game.  Currently, I am on Level 46 and I have 29 Sims.

I am starting this blog to share my experiences with you, tricks I learned, and strategies that I have implemented.  As my blog library grows, I hope to be a resource to other new players, so please let me know if you have questions or if there are topics that you would like me to write about.  And, if a more seasoned player has additional advice, please share.

Here are some of the topics that you will see in the coming weeks:
  • How To Create a Pet Farm
  • The Best Ways To Earn LPs
  • What is Inside the Volcano on the Mysterious Island?
  • Is It Worth Saving 10 keys to Get the Big Prize?
  • How to Get More Neighbors
  • What My Favorite Hobbies Are and Why
  • Hobby Hints
  • The Competition Center and Why It Is Worthless
  • What Should I Build Next?
  • 10 Things I Hate About "The Sims Freeplay" 
Thanks for reading.  I will be sharing these posts on my Facebook page as well.  Please feel free to comment with any questions or advice.

3 comments:

  1. Hello....pls im avin issues playing guitar in my neighor's town...no one seems to av a guitar...am really sad bcoz i dont knw hw to complete this quest. Pls can we be neighbors. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do practice paint in the neighborhood house can you add me on the game plz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do practice paint in the neighborhood house can you add me on the game plz

    ReplyDelete