Monday, January 20, 2014

What is in the Weekly Quest Fortune Box?

Rare prizes in the Fortune Prize Box
The first 3 weeks that I completed the weekly quest, I immediately used my key to open the curiosity prize box.  It contained a few nice prizes, but I really wanted to know what you would get for collecting 10 keys, saving them week after week, battling the temptation of using them earlier.  I felt like a kid waiting for Christmas, but Christmas came and went and I still didn't have enough keys.  It became even more difficult to hold the keys when I was low in money or LPs, because I figured that I would at least get these as part of my prize box.

Anyway, the wait is over.  I finally earned my last key.  To help those that are going through the same debate that I was, I made a list of the items that were in the Fortune box.  I'm guessing that the items will change each time the box is opened, but the value should be equivalent each time.

Standard Prizes
  • Total of 9,000 XP
  • 1 gold bar
  • Total of 7,500 Simoleons
Premium Prizes
  • Total of 49 LP
  • Total of 20 SP
  • 3 Pearls
Rare Prizes (see photo)
  • Neo Tokyo Chest
  • Wedding Dining Chair

So, now you can judge for yourself whether you want to hold out until you have 10 keys or if you are satisfied with using your keys on smaller boxes.  I have yet to open a 3-key or a 5-key box, so if you have, let me know how you feel those prizes compare to the other boxes.  Thanks for reading.  There will be more posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment